I don’t usually have a Christmas wish list because I feel it distracts from the real reason for Christmas, and I don’t really expect to get this stuff (as some of it is quite pricey), but I guess this can be a guideline of things I will actually use for people who will inevitably get me something.
- Digital Kitchen Scale (like this or this)
- Large rolling pin
- Food Processor
- Stand Mixer
- Round Cutters (like this or its equivalent)
- Silicone molds
- Second-hand cookbooks or books that have really cool, interesting stuff related to food
(All the above can be second-hand as well)
- Bike brakes – I ride a lot of hills and brakes get worn out pretty quickly
- Cute stationary
- Hardcover copy of Absolutely Normal Chaos by Sharon Creech (In case you didn’t know, this is my favorite book)
- Dr. Scholl’s – my feet need some love
- Winter biking gear (under armour kind of stuff – pants, shirts, gloves, etc.)
- Cure for my insanely dry hands.
I like surprises.
If you can’t/don’t want to spend moola, JUST SPEND TIME WITH ME! I’ll make you something to eat if you’re too cheap to go out. Hahaha. I completely understand.
This was such a selfish post. I will post something of more substance sooner or later. Probably later. 😛